Libros en exoticindia.es
- A Vedic Reader for Students
- Ajanta - Monumental Legacy
- Apologetic Brahma Seeks Pardon from Krishna (From ...
- Beloved of the Gods (A Story of Ashoka the Great)
- BRAHMA PURANA: 4 Parts (Ancient Indian Tradition a...
- Buddhism In Comparative Light
- Buddhism in South India
- Dharmakosa - Rajanitikanda (Sanskrit Only in Six Volumes): The Most Voluminous Encyclopedia on the Ideals of Indian Politics
- Discovery of Truth Immortality
- Divine Messengers of Our Time
- Shiva Shakti Aaraadhanaa (Worship of Shiva and Sha...
- Sri Bhagavatarka Marici-Mala (A Garland of Rays from the Sunlike Srimad Bhagavatam): Transliterated Text with English Translation
- Sri Tantralokah (Volume Three): Sanskrit Text
- Srimad Bhagavatam – Sarartha Darsini Commentary by...
- Studies in Indian Sculpture (Regional Genres and I...
- Sundara-Kaanda (Original Text, its Romanization En...
- Super Science of Yoga
- Teaching Tradition of Advaita Vedanta
- Temples of Trssoor District (Kerala): A Rare Book
- Temples of Palakkad District (A Big Book)
- The Early Cultural Relations of India and Iran
- The Eighty-Four Hymns of Hita Harivamsa – An Editi...
- The Ganesa Purana (Sanskrit Only)
- The Goddess of Prosperity - Lakshmi
- The Himalayas and The Himalayans: A Rare Book
- The Holy Cow and Other Indian Stories
- The Naradasmrti
- The Painted Towns of Shekhawati
- THE PADMA PURANA (English Translation in Ten Volu...
- The Ramayana
- The Skanda-Purana: (English Translation in 22 Volumes)
- The Srimad Devi Bhagavatam 2 parts (bd.in 1)
- The Siva (Shiva) Purana (English Translation) 4 Vo...
- The Taittiriya Upanishad: With the Commentaries of...
- The Temple Architecture of India
- The Treasury of Good Sayings (A Tibetan History of Bon)
- The Visnu (Vishnu) Purana: A System of Hindu Mytho...
The Logic of Spirituality (With DVD)
Central Chinmaya Mission Trust, Mumbai
Tamaño: 7.3 inch X 5.3 inch
Weight of the Book: 140 gms
Precio: Euro 12.58
We live in an era where the rational explanations of science have made people question religion. When the priests and padres of the time could not give clear answers, they dismissed all religion as fanciful hocus-pocus. It takes a rare teacher of vast intellectual erudition and deep inner experience to give a full, clear and convincing explanation of what religion truly teaches.
Pujya Gurudev Swami Chinmayananda did exactly that through his lectures and jnana yajnas. Rejecting all blind faith and superstition, Gurudev took a strictly scientific approach to spirituality, explaining every statement of the scriptures in the light of logic and reason. Through such analysis, he brought out the deepest essence of Vedanta in practical, easy-to-understand, contemporary language.
This book was born out of a set of introductory talks given by Gurudev during his 1991 Gita Marathon Camp at Krishnalaya in Piercy, California. The audio and video recordings have been very popular among Chinmaya Mission members. We are now delighted to present The Logic of Spirituality in book form.
We want to thank Bradley Bradman, Nalini Browning, Coffin, Rudite Emir, Swami Siddhananda and Swami Ishwarananda for their hard work in bringing out this book.
Back of the Book
Shattering the general perception that spirituality is based on vague superstitions and blind faith, Pujya Gurudev guides us on a clearly thought-out enquiry into the essential Reality behind the universe. He answers questions such as “Why God? What is God? If He exists, where is He? What is my relationship with God and with the world?” With irrefutable logic, careful reasoning and colourful examples, Gurudev proves the presence of a higher Truth, which resides in our own hearts.
The DVD of The Logic of Spirituality, is an introduction to Swami Chinmayanandaji’s talks on the Holy Bhagavad Gita a professional video recording, produced by Chinmaya Mission West at Krishnalaya, Piercy, California, from May 29 to July 3, 1991. This video was directed by the internationally acclaimed, award-winning producer and director Bradley Boatman. These 56 DVDs of total 1 06 hours of talks on Bhagavad-Gita comes with the introduction, The Logic of Spirituality.
TABLA - FUENTES - FONTS
- inbenr11.ttf - 64 KB
- inbeno11.ttf - 12 KB
- inbeni11.ttf - 12 KB
- inbenb11.ttf - 66 KB
- indevr20.ttf - 53 KB
Disculpen las Molestias
Aa-Anc · Aga - Ahy · Ai - Akshay · Akshe - Amshum · Ana - Ancie · Ang - Asvayu · Ata - Az · Baa-Baz · Be-Bhak · Bhal-Bu · C · Daa-Daz · De · Dha-Dry · Du-Dy · E · F · Gaa-Gayu · Ge-Gy · Ha-He · Hi-Hy · I · J · K · Ka - Kam · Kan - Khatu · Ki - Ko · Kr - Ku · L · M · N · O · P · R · S · Saa-San · Sap-Shy · Si-Sy · Ta - Te · U · V · Ve-Vy · Y · Z
Aa-Ag · Ah-Am · Ana-Anc · And-Anu · Ap-Ar · As-Ax · Ay-Az · Baa-Baq · Bar-Baz · Be-Bhak · Bhal-Bhy · Bo-Bu · Bra · Brh-Bry · Bu-Bz · Caa-Caq · Car-Cay · Ce-Cha · Che-Chi · Cho-Chu · Ci-Cn · Co-Cy · Daa-Dan · Dar-Day · De · Dha-Dny · Do-Dy · Ea-Eo · Ep-Ez · Faa-Fy · Gaa-Gaq · Gar-Gaz · Ge-Gn · Go · Gra-Gy · Haa-Haq · Har-Haz · He-Hindk · Hindu-Histo · Ho-Hy · Ia-Iq · Ir-Is · It-Iy · Jaa-Jaq · Jar-Jay · Je-Jn · Jo-Jy · Kaa-Kaq · Kar-Kaz · Ke-Kh · Ko · Kr · Ku - Kz · Laa-Laq · Lar-Lay · Le-Ln · Lo-Ly · Maa-Mag · Mah · Mai-Maj · Mak-Maq · Mar-Maz · Mb-Mn · Mo-Mz · Naa-Naq · Nar-Naz · Nb-Nn · No-Nz · Oa-Oz · Paa-Paq · Par-Paz · Pe-Ph · Po-Py · Raa-Raq · Rar-Raz · Re-Rn · Ro-Ry · Saa-Sam · San-Sar · Sas-Sg · Sha-Shy · Sia-Sil · Sim-Sn · So - Sq · Sr - St · Su-Sz · Taa-Taq · Tar-Tay · Te-Tn · To-Ty · Ua-Uq · Ur-Us · Vaa-Vaq · Var-Vaz · Ve · Vi-Vn · Vo-Vy · Waa-Wi · Wo-Wy · Yaa-Yav · Ye-Yiy · Yo-Yu · Zaa-Zy