Libros en exoticindia.es
- A Vedic Reader for Students
- Ajanta - Monumental Legacy
- Apologetic Brahma Seeks Pardon from Krishna (From ...
- Beloved of the Gods (A Story of Ashoka the Great)
- BRAHMA PURANA: 4 Parts (Ancient Indian Tradition a...
- Buddhism In Comparative Light
- Buddhism in South India
- Dharmakosa - Rajanitikanda (Sanskrit Only in Six Volumes): The Most Voluminous Encyclopedia on the Ideals of Indian Politics
- Discovery of Truth Immortality
- Divine Messengers of Our Time
- Shiva Shakti Aaraadhanaa (Worship of Shiva and Sha...
- Sri Bhagavatarka Marici-Mala (A Garland of Rays from the Sunlike Srimad Bhagavatam): Transliterated Text with English Translation
- Sri Tantralokah (Volume Three): Sanskrit Text
- Srimad Bhagavatam – Sarartha Darsini Commentary by...
- Studies in Indian Sculpture (Regional Genres and I...
- Sundara-Kaanda (Original Text, its Romanization En...
- Super Science of Yoga
- Teaching Tradition of Advaita Vedanta
- Temples of Trssoor District (Kerala): A Rare Book
- Temples of Palakkad District (A Big Book)
- The Early Cultural Relations of India and Iran
- The Eighty-Four Hymns of Hita Harivamsa – An Editi...
- The Ganesa Purana (Sanskrit Only)
- The Goddess of Prosperity - Lakshmi
- The Himalayas and The Himalayans: A Rare Book
- The Holy Cow and Other Indian Stories
- The Naradasmrti
- The Painted Towns of Shekhawati
- THE PADMA PURANA (English Translation in Ten Volu...
- The Ramayana
- The Skanda-Purana: (English Translation in 22 Volumes)
- The Srimad Devi Bhagavatam 2 parts (bd.in 1)
- The Siva (Shiva) Purana (English Translation) 4 Vo...
- The Taittiriya Upanishad: With the Commentaries of...
- The Temple Architecture of India
- The Treasury of Good Sayings (A Tibetan History of Bon)
- The Visnu (Vishnu) Purana: A System of Hindu Mytho...
God Word Volume II
Código del Artículo: NAC106
Raga Ragini Trust
Tamaño: 8.4 inch X 5.4 inch
Weight of the Book: 250 gms
Precio: Euro 8.77
Human life has been considered as the most precious and excellent creations of the Lord, for it is only at this plane of existence that a man can reach the highest level of self-development and self-unfoldment. Howsoever great progress or attainments one may make at the material level, real contentment and happiness will always evade him till his soul gets the nourishment of the spiritual experience. To have experience recollections of his perceptions and teachings are very essential. They charge a devotee, from time to time, to remain steadfast in his journey to the spiritual destination shown by the Sadguru.
Kabir-the great poet saint has said “It is the Guru who is in possession of the Divine Word which leads to the understanding of Gods… Sadguru is like a true warrior who shoots the arrow of the Word. The movement it struck me, I was flat on the ground and a hole was cleaven into my heart (to see God)”. Such is the power of Word!
God World II is a sacred reference of the teachings of Parama Pujya Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji. These teachings provide to the reader the richness of spiritual wisdom narrated in a simple and unpretentious style. The contents of the book are spread over to a wide of subjects covering diverse aspects of the Supreme Reality, as unfolded by Pujya Sri Swamiji in his discourses, given at different points of time. The language of Pujya Sri Swamiji is the language of heart – a natural flow of communication filled with sublime and profound spiritual truths.
The Datta Yoga Centre of U.S.A., and particularly its chairman Dr. Prakash Rao & Smt. Nandini Rao have done a great service to thousands of Pujya Sri Swamiji’s devotees all over the world, by collecting the discourses of Pujya Sri Swamiji and putting some of them together through this publication. That, it is their second venture in this direction, goes to show how dedicatedly they have done their follow up by documenting the spoken words of Pujya Sri Swamiji and finally putting them in the book form for the benefit of one and all.
The Datta Peetham lovingly acknowledges their sustained effort we reverentially bow to his Holiness Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji – our beloved Sadguru Deva, for inspiring the Datta Yoga Centre in accomplishing this invaluable task.
|Chanting the name of God||1|
|Devotion, Puja, Guru Seva and Moksha||7|
|How to Increase Devotion?||10|
|Who am I?||14|
|Dealing with mind||16|
|Importance of Pilgrimage||22|
|Krishna & Gopikas – Subtle Meaning||24|
|Don’t Feel Weak and Small||25|
|Significance of Guru-Guru Ashtakam||30|
|Datta Jayanti and Christmas||42|
|Mystics’ Ways are Mysterious-Episode of Bhadrayu||44|
|Skanda – The Remover of Six Sins||47|
|Power of True Devotion - Kuchela||54|
|Naga and The Neem Tree||60|
|Ego is the Greatest Enemy||62|
|Story of Rudraksha||66|
|Ramayan Saptaha|| |
|Ramayana – An Introduction||69|
|Birth of Rama and Ravana||75|
|Searching for Sita||117|
|Rama and Ravana’s Battle and Rama’s Coronation||140|
|End of Ramayan||159|
TABLA - FUENTES - FONTS
- inbenr11.ttf - 64 KB
- inbeno11.ttf - 12 KB
- inbeni11.ttf - 12 KB
- inbenb11.ttf - 66 KB
- indevr20.ttf - 53 KB
Disculpen las Molestias
Aa-Anc · Aga - Ahy · Ai - Akshay · Akshe - Amshum · Ana - Ancie · Ang - Asvayu · Ata - Az · Baa-Baz · Be-Bhak · Bhal-Bu · C · Daa-Daz · De · Dha-Dry · Du-Dy · E · F · Gaa-Gayu · Ge-Gy · Ha-He · Hi-Hy · I · J · K · Ka - Kam · Kan - Khatu · Ki - Ko · Kr - Ku · L · M · N · O · P · R · S · Saa-San · Sap-Shy · Si-Sy · Ta - Te · U · V · Ve-Vy · Y · Z
Aa-Ag · Ah-Am · Ana-Anc · And-Anu · Ap-Ar · As-Ax · Ay-Az · Baa-Baq · Bar-Baz · Be-Bhak · Bhal-Bhy · Bo-Bu · Bra · Brh-Bry · Bu-Bz · Caa-Caq · Car-Cay · Ce-Cha · Che-Chi · Cho-Chu · Ci-Cn · Co-Cy · Daa-Dan · Dar-Day · De · Dha-Dny · Do-Dy · Ea-Eo · Ep-Ez · Faa-Fy · Gaa-Gaq · Gar-Gaz · Ge-Gn · Go · Gra-Gy · Haa-Haq · Har-Haz · He-Hindk · Hindu-Histo · Ho-Hy · Ia-Iq · Ir-Is · It-Iy · Jaa-Jaq · Jar-Jay · Je-Jn · Jo-Jy · Kaa-Kaq · Kar-Kaz · Ke-Kh · Ko · Kr · Ku - Kz · Laa-Laq · Lar-Lay · Le-Ln · Lo-Ly · Maa-Mag · Mah · Mai-Maj · Mak-Maq · Mar-Maz · Mb-Mn · Mo-Mz · Naa-Naq · Nar-Naz · Nb-Nn · No-Nz · Oa-Oz · Paa-Paq · Par-Paz · Pe-Ph · Po-Py · Raa-Raq · Rar-Raz · Re-Rn · Ro-Ry · Saa-Sam · San-Sar · Sas-Sg · Sha-Shy · Sia-Sil · Sim-Sn · So - Sq · Sr - St · Su-Sz · Taa-Taq · Tar-Tay · Te-Tn · To-Ty · Ua-Uq · Ur-Us · Vaa-Vaq · Var-Vaz · Ve · Vi-Vn · Vo-Vy · Waa-Wi · Wo-Wy · Yaa-Yav · Ye-Yiy · Yo-Yu · Zaa-Zy